Communication and enrollment are critical components of a successful employee benefit program. Employers in today's environment face many challenges in offering and communicating employee benefits programs which enhance business performance without increasing benefits costs. These are just a few of the questions that employers are facing along with a limited budget for benefits:
How can we help our employees address concerns regarding increasing co-payments and increasing contributions for medical coverage?
What resources are available to educate our employees about healthcare programs and enhance their knowledge, as healthcare consumers?
How can we offer additional benefits in order to increase employee satisfaction and retain a strong workforce of full-time and part-time employees without increasing out company's costs?
How do we communicate important benefit information to our diverse employee population and manage the annual enrollment process without depleting our employee benefits resources?
Customized Benefit Communication Materials:
- Pre-Enrollment Communications (Announcements Letters, Posters, Plan Highlights Info, etc.)
- Customized Benefit Booklets (reflecting Medical, Dental, Life, Disability and Voluntary plan information)
- Post-Enrollment Benefit Statements (showing employee benefit plan elections)
Personalized Enrollment Services:
- Team of Professional, Licensed Benefit Counselors
- Individual Meeting with each Employee
- Enrollment of Benefits Using Laptop Technology
- Electronic Enrollment Data for Employer's Insurance Carriers
Voluntary Benefit Product Options:
- Whole/Universal/Supplemental Term Life Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Specified Critical Illness Insurance
- Cancer Assistance Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity/Medical Bridge
- Mini-Medical Plan (for part-time employees)